Bright Swimwear is a Swedish based swimwear brand with the mission to change the world - one bikini at a time. We root for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We dream big, move quickly, and believe in bringing out greatness in each other. As a brand, we’re only as strong as the people around us. We would be tremendously excited if you were one of the people that would join us early on, on this journey!
- Drive sale, maximize our KPIs and create brand awareness by building relationships with top influencers in the American & Australian market.
- Set Strategies to constantly improve the result on the American & Australian market.
- Be involved in key projects to improve different areas within the team
You as a person
- Passionate about sales and marketing
- You are not afraid of taking initiative at work
- Driven and ambitious
- Trustworthy and social with a “networking attitude”
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- We believe you are in the beginning of your career, and have 1-2 years of experience a position related to influencer marketing on the US or Australian market.
- You are comfortable in negotiating and know how to establish relationships with partners. You have preferably conducted this in a previous role with good results.
- An understanding of a result-oriented environment and a willingness to aim for high goals and targets.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
What we offer
Being part of one of the fastest-growing swimwear brands in Sweden with a unique chance to impact an expanding market. We offer you a key role within a young and innovative company where everyone works and gets along as a team. You can not only grow your career with us but also draw the future of the influencer team if you are up for making real changes. For the right person, there will be exciting opportunities to grow your career within the field as well as create your own tasks. You will be based in our HQ in Norrköping or Stockholm.
BRIGHT SWIMWEAR is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. We look for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries. This is the chance to be a part of a company in the midst of hockey-stick growth. The opportunities to grow within the team are there — you just have to work hard and commit to the team’s tactical objectives.
Start date: As soon as possible, according to agreement.
Extent: This is a full-time position with a start of a 6 months' probation time.
We will start selecting and interviewing right away and the position might be filled before the last application date. Send your application in English by attaching CV and cover letter.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready to move mountains? Good, because so are we. 🚀